header pic

header pic

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Letters of Night ♥



Within a dream
If I could laugh together with you
Then I wanted to tell you the truth
But, I didn't know what to say
I only gazed at you ...
Your smile 
Your eyes   ...
it carries happiness to me ..
Even..it's only in the picture
..you are faraway from me
it certainly will reach me !

The miracle of being able to meet..
look .. stare ..
will struck at my heart even it seems to melt away
the moment together ..
we went it differently with everyone  
but it's so precious !
It'll make me stonger I want to remember all of the precious

FRIENDSHIP IS BITTERSWEET
It only gives off an unforgottable fragrance that these 
memories won't FADE away
I'll WRAP UP THOSE MEANINGFUL DAY
 CAREFULLY 
NEATLY 
BEAUTIFULLY

If I had NEVER MET YOU , I would have been seeing a completely different world
If there's something I'm certain of,it's because you are here
I'm here too for you more than you need
I LOVE YOU BECAUSE OF HIM .





dedicated to all of you my dear friends ..
may we gather up at JANNAH ~
AMIIN ..






credit to my cousin
      Siti   
(thanks for helping me :D )




1 comment: